Thursday, April 7, 2016

Welcome to my new World!!

Hey my loves! I'm sorry I've been gone for some time now and I can't wait to spend more time with this blog as before. I've been a bit more busy with the little lady and me trying to find a job. Thank you all for having patience with me.

So far I have an interview with Petsense today in about an hour actually so please wish me luck. I really plan on doing big things once, I pray, get on with them.  So much will be great if I do get the job. So pray for a call back or better.

I don't want to jinx it so thats all I'll say about it for the time being.

Lately I've been writing a few books on an amazing app that I've had for a few years but decided to go ahead and give it a try. So if you want to read them you can go here at Wattpad

I do hope y'all like it so far! I've been working on I'm No Longer Me for a couple of years now. I'm even going to send a sample work to a magazine to see how that will work out. So thank y'all so much for reading and just being there for me.

Enjoy a few photos of me and my family enjoying the new addition!