Friday, May 20, 2016

Product Review: Resumed




Hey my loves! It feels pretty great to start back doing reviews for y'all. I really am glad to be back. Well enough with the sentimental stuff let's get right to work!



Guys, let me tell you! To be able to write about the False Lash Drama mascara, it is LIFE! It's unique style in how they made it, makes using the wand a bit easier. I hardly ever wear makeup only for special occasions and when I do reviews like like these. I'm glad to share my experience in using the mascara. I'm going to only say this once.  Go get it!! It's really amazing, the only problem for me is that sometimes but not offen it flakes and clumps a bit but it gives you the best volume. I've reviewed a few mascara's and this one by far is my favorite.


Now on to the foundation. I do believe I might actually be allergic to the foundation itself. So I basically couldn't really wear it and show it off like I'd like but it goes on smoothly though. I never tried on liquid foundation until this was sent to me to be reviewed.  I loved how it looked on me. I just can't wear it anymore so I'm going to give it to some one who is as close to my complexion as possible.

Now last but not least is the Stay Luscious Red lip stick. I really like the way this looks on my already full lips. The color is bright and pretty, it is a bit oily but you can buff that right on out. It even smells really good too. I have plenty of pictures to show that will give you all you'd need!



Thanks for reading my loves!



I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST






I was wearing the foundation but I was wearing a different shade of lipstick.